Life at its best
You only can get what you put into it right?
No one can force any one into doing some thing they do not want to do. You want to know why? Well it's called FREE WILL OF MAN KIND...
People have to want to make the change that is for them on their own.
So why do people want to try to change others? Is it because we are selves have to learn to deal with change?
And why try to fix some ones esles life when your own may need help?
I respect the idea of I will never be able to change any one with out them wanting it as badly as I do. But I know what you can do to make the best of the worst situation. That is to learn, listen, and most of all respect ones decisions to act the way they do. Even though most of the time people will think it of how can I get some one to stop acting this way. You have to remind your self that they are the ones who want the change to make the change at all
Kristen Palmitier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life at its best by Kristen Palmitier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul