Of Muses And Other Ghosts
Life In Few Words
He sat alone, under the star he chose to love
as a fool mostly, because there were miles between their lips
more than there are leaves in all the trees of the Amazon.
It isn't much else to say.
He loved her, with the biggest part of his heart,
but a fool non the less he remained
for his feet were chained heavily to the ground.
The wingless man,
his name was Lucifer,
and the star
a little piece of God's heart.
This is how I feel that life is.
Some wishes cannot be granted,
not even to the best.
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life In Few Words by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak