Edward Kofi Louis
Life Is Like The Butterfly
Study the butterfly and you will understand my mind!
Viewing and inspiring;
In works! !
With all manners of sickness around us today.
Sleeping with another man's wife;
But, life is like the butterfly.
Cheat, heat, eat!
And like the occupants in your neighbourhood.
To bury my sorrows in pain;
But, this approaching train is not the last train.
But, stainless with the muse of love.
You are the light of the world;
Very nice and neat with the muse of love.
Study the butterfly! !
And, you will understand my muse;
Sweet and soft with the muse of care.
To find the canal and,
To solve the puzzle;
Tender and peacefully with the muse of unity.
Study the butterfly to know my ways;
With the sweet muse of love.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Is Like The Butterfly by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv