duke perry abrokwa
life is not life without light
In a round way of life
what does a man need?
a woman to be call a wife?
or a plot to grow some whets?
just lie down in the night
with your eyes gaze at the light
knowing nothing could be done with your might
and ask yourself is that all to life
some think life is all about making wealth
or having a family with good health
they gain all they thought but is like joy as melt
still the same life is to be felt
they try to seek for other solutions
but it becomes a greater situation
is like life is a place without salvation
that is the a place call the world
now let talk about my place call the word
u don't need to be in the dark nights
where satisfactions have great might
because you have come to the light
just believe in Jesus and shine so bright
duke perry abrokwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (life is not life without light by duke perry abrokwa )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
Poem of the Day
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I Dream of Her, Olufayo Ezekiel
- I realized why we get hurt, Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- That fatal day to all, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 10, Michael P. McParland
- Secularism in true sense, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mark o Connor's ballad of a man from sno.., Juwon Daniel
- you need to know: (, Manauwer Raza
- Solitary song, gajanan mishra
- To Sleep I Go, Michael P. McParland