life is time
4) Life’s time
A time to plan, a time to live
A time to put behind and just leave
Time of importance that you need to perceive
Life is minutes if you forget why do you live?
Time to take, time to give
Time to judge another to forgive
So stop regretting the past
And your present 'unlive'
But don't be fooled by the time
Thinking you, still, got time to live
Because once it’s over
Yourself is the only one you won’t forgive.
djemoi talbi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (life is time by djemoi talbi )
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal