Life with hope
The emptiness is closing, creeping, crushing all hope I have to keep on living.
When I have nothing left to believe in and I think I can go no more. Hope is enough to keep me alive.
Giving me strength I didn't know I had.
But we can live on hope and dreams cause with hope I can endure, for it is the perfect cure.
The heart is a womb were hope is born it is conceived in the mind. Hope is a quest to be free an open door or a key.
It will keep you strong in times of despair and just when you think you're all alone in the end hope will be there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life with hope by Lleyson Hernandez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar