Like wary leaves
secrets fall. Here and there aces
trumping the lawn.
where they touch down
there will be good sleeping weather.
In the blue snows, crows
glint like brittle coals-
chatter their inverse alphabet
filling the slips with boats
befriended by ropes, that rock
backwards and aft.
in honor of your delusion
fixed like a gold nose to a marble face-
decorous, but pointless.
I visit you with Dean.
You are home- green
wedge of amity!
but like a room
too full of furniture
I keep bumping my knees on your words.
target pursued by arrows-
a pure cause insures only a random outcome.
through whom all faults are neutralized
temporarily, where are you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Litany by Morgan Michaels )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley