lonely so lonely
Lonely and sad
lonely and empty.
Lonely are the nights
lonely are the days
lonely are the years.
Lonely is this place
lonely is my life
lonely is this court room
lonely is my sentence
lonely am i, in so many ways
so lonely am i.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely by Alison Mills )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland
- Do I Have To?, Michael McParland
- Destiny, Michael McParland
- Depths, Michael McParland
- Demonic Monster, Michael McParland
- Look Who's Watching, Jim Yerman