lonely so lonely
Lonely and sad
lonely and empty.
Lonely are the nights
lonely are the days
lonely are the years.
Lonely is this place
lonely is my life
lonely is this court room
lonely is my sentence
lonely am i, in so many ways
so lonely am i.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely by Alison Mills )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle