(c) Vish.. Vishnu Gupta
WHEN I FEEL LONELY,
I FEEL THROWN AWAY,
LOCKED IN A COLD DARK CLOSET,
I SEE ALL GREY,
I CAN'T GET OUT,
COZ I FEEL SCARED (L'L) BIT...
ALL I SEE IS LOST HOPE,
A DEEP HOLE WITH RED DIRT,
I NEED TO GET BACK,
I THINK I AM STUCK,
IT'zzz SUCH A LONELY, LONELY, LONELY DAY...
TUNNEL'S GETTIN LONGER,
I SEE NO LIGHT,
MY HEAD IS SPINNING LIKE A CRAZY TOP,
SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP,
YOU SHOT ME ONCE AGAN.
BUT THIS TIME,
IT's DEEP INSIDE MY CHEST...
(c) Vish.. Vishnu Gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lonely day... by (c) Vish.. Vishnu Gupta )
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
- The Survivor, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
- Who Are You, Tone Lyriker
- Rossette, Naveed Khalid
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)