sister says shes alright, but i can see all the tracks on her arm.
sister smiles one last time, becouse the drug she takes is wearing off.
YEA she needs another hit from her GOD, yea she would rather get high then be a happy child.
sister left the needle in her arm, her mind breaks as she hits the floor.
YEA, she needs another hit from her GOD, yea she would rather get high then be happy like a child.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOOKING BACK by david gerardino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Prej lindjes së një fëmije, skender iljaz braka
- Little Girl, Kyle Schlicher
- Deep Water Haiku Trilogy, Kyle Schlicher
- I tease, hasmukh amathalal
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI