Looking for some good B.O.S.S. acronyms
To anyone that want to post an entry
Here is something that I have been trying to do.
Endeavoring to create a list of acronyms for BOSS.
Leave an acronym that I can add to my list.
Please, my list really need help before it is lost.
ac·ro·nym (ákrə nìm) (plural ac·ro·nyms) n word formed from initials: a word formed from the initials or other parts of several words, e.g. 'N.A.T.O.' from the initial letters of 'North Atlantic Treaty Organization'
Reginald Walker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Looking for some good B.O.S.S. acronyms by Reginald Walker )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Character of a Happy Life, Sir Henry Wotton
Poem of the Day
- At the End of the Rainbow, Reagan A. Latumbo
- yeah you got all the answers i know - an.., sEaN nOrTh
- Life-death bicycle, gajanan mishra
- Broken Not Forgotten, Melissa Furey
- 2 ReaD A LinE Or 2 - Sh# ThaT they $mOkE.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Past, Sari Mavi
- winter clothes, Eric Ericson
- Sonnet11: 'Whose Mistresses These Are? '.., Pijush Biswas
- Deep in vogue, Stephen Brian Brady
- Deep into the Sea, Reagan A. Latumbo