Looking for some good B.O.S.S. acronyms
To anyone that want to post an entry
Here is something that I have been trying to do.
Endeavoring to create a list of acronyms for BOSS.
Leave an acronym that I can add to my list.
Please, my list really need help before it is lost.
ac·ro·nym (ákrə nìm) (plural ac·ro·nyms) n word formed from initials: a word formed from the initials or other parts of several words, e.g. 'N.A.T.O.' from the initial letters of 'North Atlantic Treaty Organization'
Reginald Walker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Looking for some good B.O.S.S. acronyms by Reginald Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA