Looking for some good B.O.S.S. acronyms
To anyone that want to post an entry
Here is something that I have been trying to do.
Endeavoring to create a list of acronyms for BOSS.
Leave an acronym that I can add to my list.
Please, my list really need help before it is lost.
ac·ro·nym (ákrə nìm) (plural ac·ro·nyms) n word formed from initials: a word formed from the initials or other parts of several words, e.g. 'N.A.T.O.' from the initial letters of 'North Atlantic Treaty Organization'
Reginald Walker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Looking for some good B.O.S.S. acronyms by Reginald Walker )
- Yes, I am on this wheel, gajanan mishra
- TWO LOVERS ON A PORCH IN THE MIDWEST, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- See and feel, gajanan mishra
- Am i here by virtue of the shadows, cristobal Benjumea
- SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SUN, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- I am always with you, gajanan mishra
- SOFT POCKET HERCULES, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- You cannot go, gajanan mishra
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)