Looking For You
Calling upon my
I continue on
forrests of thick
One pricked my
yet I travel on.
In the canyons of
I grope to find
I cannot stop
I must not stop.
My journey will
until we unite.
Heather burns's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Looking For You by Heather burns )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Soap And Skin, Edward Kofi Louis
- LOVE الحب, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lard, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Road to Silence, John F. McCullagh
- UH-1 Iroquois, Kyle Schlicher
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur