Amy Louise Kerswell
Im a person lost.
Im lost in my despair.
Lost within my fears.
As my despair deepens.
I begin to think
That maybe Ill be lost forever.
I feel so lost.
Oh which way do I go.
Just which path do I take.
Will I ever find the way?
Lost in a world not real
In my world not quite sain.
Only to be like pain.
Will I always be lost?
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Amy Louise Kerswell )
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid