Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
lost in a crowd, I’m losing my breath.
Lost as a kid and as an adult
everything is falling apart, and it’s all my fault.
Lost as a person, can’t find my way out
everyday, lost in life
lost in worry
I lived a lie
who am i?
Lost to kindness
lost to love
lost in the night sky
like a lonely dove.
these concrete walls
defended through and through
Lost in my thought,
which I shouldn’t do
it winds me up
I cant break through.
Lost in me,
I need a break.
Lost in wonder,
which road should I take?
Lost, lost, lost.
Describing my life,
in heart, and in mind.
Lost here, all alone.
Lost in mind,
lost in soul,
lost in memories, there’s just a hole.
Lost in boredom,
I think I’ll leave
there’s just too much in life
I’ll never achieve.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Toni Brwn )
- Fragile, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- GAHZAL, ROCHISH MON
- Perfectly Loveable, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Your 2 Blame, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love is a wonder, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A Hug To Say I Love You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- How Do You?, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My religion, gajanan mishra
- Self-centered, Somanathan Iyer
- Human Male, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The City Planners, Margaret Atwood
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On His Blindness, John Milton
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)