Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
lost in a crowd, I’m losing my breath.
Lost as a kid and as an adult
everything is falling apart, and it’s all my fault.
Lost as a person, can’t find my way out
everyday, lost in life
lost in worry
I lived a lie
who am i?
Lost to kindness
lost to love
lost in the night sky
like a lonely dove.
these concrete walls
defended through and through
Lost in my thought,
which I shouldn’t do
it winds me up
I cant break through.
Lost in me,
I need a break.
Lost in wonder,
which road should I take?
Lost, lost, lost.
Describing my life,
in heart, and in mind.
Lost here, all alone.
Lost in mind,
lost in soul,
lost in memories, there’s just a hole.
Lost in boredom,
I think I’ll leave
there’s just too much in life
I’ll never achieve.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Toni Brwn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos