Our parents give attention to us
Give us milk, chocolate, Present, Bike, Playstation, and everything
Our parents give the great education for our brigthing future
Give anything what they have for one reason ' Love '
That love is given honestly
That love is done willingness
That love is asked to get blessing from God (Allah SWT)
No shadow love
No Hypocrite love
No Monkey love
No Betraying of love
Allah Swt (God) Loves to Prophet Muhammad Saw
Allah Swt Loves to all prophets
Allah Swt loves to all moeslems
Allah Swt loves to all human
Allah Swt loves to me
How about our love to Allah Swt (God) ?
How about our love to Prophet Muhammad Saw?
How about our love to all prophets?
How about our love to our parents 3x? .........
Date : May 3rd 2005
Time : 7.43 pm
Copyright/Writer : Somahadi (Hadi)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOVE by Somahadi Hadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI