Our parents give attention to us
Give us milk, chocolate, Present, Bike, Playstation, and everything
Our parents give the great education for our brigthing future
Give anything what they have for one reason ' Love '
That love is given honestly
That love is done willingness
That love is asked to get blessing from God (Allah SWT)
No shadow love
No Hypocrite love
No Monkey love
No Betraying of love
Allah Swt (God) Loves to Prophet Muhammad Saw
Allah Swt Loves to all prophets
Allah Swt loves to all moeslems
Allah Swt loves to all human
Allah Swt loves to me
How about our love to Allah Swt (God) ?
How about our love to Prophet Muhammad Saw?
How about our love to all prophets?
How about our love to our parents 3x? .........
Date : May 3rd 2005
Time : 7.43 pm
Copyright/Writer : Somahadi (Hadi)
Somahadi Hadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOVE by Somahadi Hadi )
- Saying I Do, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Broken Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My mattress, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)