John Eziekel Cagape
What does love feel?
Can it ring your heart like a bell
or can it crash you mind
like the hair of Einstein.
Do I feel in love,
in this lovely, precious dove
who makes me crazy
like a foolish donkey.
In the end of the tale
I will ask a question for real,
what does love feel?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love? by John Eziekel Cagape )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Chaste Stranger, James Tate
- The Blue Booby, James Tate
- Shroud of the Gnome, James Tate
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola