John Eziekel Cagape
What does love feel?
Can it ring your heart like a bell
or can it crash you mind
like the hair of Einstein.
Do I feel in love,
in this lovely, precious dove
who makes me crazy
like a foolish donkey.
In the end of the tale
I will ask a question for real,
what does love feel?
John Eziekel Cagape's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love? by John Eziekel Cagape )
- MY JOURNEY, ging taping
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #56, Ronjoy Brahma
- glee, Paola Degli Esposti
- Gecko, Barati Lesetlhe
- Four quarters, gajanan mishra
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Snail, Barati Lesetlhe
- Holy Mother -Saroda, The Emblem Of Kali .., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #54, Ronjoy Brahma
- मेगनआव गोग्लैदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns