Love and hate
Love is like water and hate is like a fire.
Love makes the world go round and hate makes it flatter.
In water there is life and in fire destruction.
Love set the world on expansion and hate on extinction.
Love is us and hate is me.
Hate is the door and love is the key.
Love expands age whilst hate dwindles it.
Love is paradise and feels like heaven whilst hate is bottomless pit.
Love is genuine and hate is fake.
They are not colours love is not white nor hate black.
Maybe iam blind but love would be rainbow.
Love is like the first raindropp which come with a surprise than hate which come to suppress.
Hate is seeing in little and love is seeing in surplus.
Tendekai Mugonda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love and hate by Tendekai Mugonda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elias' Poem - More Literal - No R.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma