LOVE AND SUICIDE
As the painful thought of love runs through my mind,
As blood runs through my veins,
My heart stops beating.
The one I loved the most has left me,
He gave me no reason to live anymore.
As I lye on the living room floor,
A puddle of blood surrounding my almost lifeless body,
A flashing memory of his face runs through my mind,
Like blood that runs through my veins.
As I breathe my last breath,
As I see my last sight,
He leaned over to kiss me,
I realized that he still loved me.
Samantha Sapp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOVE AND SUICIDE by Samantha Sapp )
- How are you hittin' it?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- How Attractive Are You, Shaun Shane
- Daffodil, Shaun Shane
- 06 Perpetual Optimism, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- what i am, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)