LOVE AND SUICIDE
As the painful thought of love runs through my mind,
As blood runs through my veins,
My heart stops beating.
The one I loved the most has left me,
He gave me no reason to live anymore.
As I lye on the living room floor,
A puddle of blood surrounding my almost lifeless body,
A flashing memory of his face runs through my mind,
Like blood that runs through my veins.
As I breathe my last breath,
As I see my last sight,
He leaned over to kiss me,
I realized that he still loved me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOVE AND SUICIDE by Samantha Sapp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- MAGICless, Suburban Lovechild
- Buds Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- quiet in the library, lee fones
- If my shoes could talk, Maverick Jones
- All That I Know, Suburban Lovechild
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones