Love In Their Little Veins Inspires
Love in their little veins inspires
their cheerful notes, their soft desires.
While heat makes buds and blossoms spring,
those pretty couples love and sing.
But winter puts out their desire,
and half the year they want love's fire.
Thomas Shadwell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love In Their Little Veins Inspires by Thomas Shadwell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Little Man In The Fire Hates Me, G.C. Waldrep
- The Night Autopsy, G.C. Waldrep
- Many Of Us Identify With Animals, G.C. Waldrep
- Flowers Of Hope, William Duchovny
- Poetry, Gerry Legister
- Cold Wind, Kyle Schlicher
- Prophecy, Edwin Cordevilla
- Junkyard, Kyle Schlicher
- Below the Earth, Keith Waldrop
- The Real Subject [Whir], Keith Waldrop