Edward Kofi Louis
Love, Joy And Peace!
Love, joy and peace! !
Structure, future, mature, stature;
Claim, aim, main!
With the three colours around;
But, try to live a normal life.
But, try to stay healthy;
And be yourself always and be very beautiful.
Picture, premature, torture, fracture!
But, be yourself always and be very handsome;
And, try to live a normal life without hurting your neighbours.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Joy And Peace! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey