Love them while they still are
Always love your loved ones
And show them how you feel
before it's too late..
You will never know
when they will be gone
from your embrace..
If you were given a time
to bestow petals
of everlasting compassion & love
to your love ones,
today is the day.
Love them while they are still here...
TRUE AND CARING LOVE
IS VERY HARD TO FIND...
ONE SHOULD BE LUCKY
TO FIND THAT
BUT WHEN IT IS IN FRONT OF THEM,
PEOPLE BECOME BLIND.
Tribhuvan Mendiratta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love them while they still are by Tribhuvan Mendiratta )
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Near faint beneath golden limes, Mark Heathcote
- Sakat Repertuar, Muzaffer Akin
- Caressing Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Slipping Away, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting In Revlon's Waiting Area, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mother & Daughter, Taimane Fanene
- Is This Love, John Foster
- Time without beginnings a better fiend, Mark Heathcote
- Pain Behind a fake Smile, Curtis Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)