Love them while they still are
Always love your loved ones
And show them how you feel
before it's too late..
You will never know
when they will be gone
from your embrace..
If you were given a time
to bestow petals
of everlasting compassion & love
to your love ones,
today is the day.
Love them while they are still here...
TRUE AND CARING LOVE
IS VERY HARD TO FIND...
ONE SHOULD BE LUCKY
TO FIND THAT
BUT WHEN IT IS IN FRONT OF THEM,
PEOPLE BECOME BLIND.
Tribhuvan Mendiratta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love them while they still are by Tribhuvan Mendiratta )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1861 - 10 September 1889)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Michael P. McParland
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Time to Talk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Gentle Golden Light, Margaret Alice Second
- What is I want under the destinies ten.., Yuri Starostin
- Lonely Road, Alexander Onoja
- Happy Birthday Lord, Ron Baratono
- I Truly Do, Michael P. McParland
- I Still Love You, Michael P. McParland
- I Pray For You, Michael P. McParland
- Pangako, Jesus James Llorico
- I Only Have Eyes, Michael P. McParland
- Jessica Dances, Eleanor Farjeon