Love them while they still are
Always love your loved ones
And show them how you feel
before it's too late..
You will never know
when they will be gone
from your embrace..
If you were given a time
to bestow petals
of everlasting compassion & love
to your love ones,
today is the day.
Love them while they are still here...
TRUE AND CARING LOVE
IS VERY HARD TO FIND...
ONE SHOULD BE LUCKY
TO FIND THAT
BUT WHEN IT IS IN FRONT OF THEM,
PEOPLE BECOME BLIND.
Tribhuvan Mendiratta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love them while they still are by Tribhuvan Mendiratta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A truth that few would know, Michael Mullings
- Lover of Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Burning Heart, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Peddlers of Dream, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Orembiere, Missau Missau
- Lustful Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- N.Y.S.C. Orientation camp Nkwere, Missau Missau
- To Touch Dream, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro