Lovers Amidst The Star Fields
Has the forest and the wind spoke?
Have you heard the gleaning voice?
Pure with moons of Beethoven
Chopin wants to return home
Magnetic fields like monarch butterflies
Valleys where childhood smiles
Wordsworth knows the deep call
Quiet bucolic days that whisper innocents
Walks that graze the twilight
The sky anoints every true searcher
Will you walk the sea like a saint?
Will you feel the pure vision?
Passion needs grounding
Your intense kiss needs meadows
We are spiritual and nature surrounds
Stars will always preach mystery
Dawn belongs to the angels
Will your love have a narrow gate?
Beauty is a road for the quiet soul
Shall we hold hands as the moon rises?
Lovers amidst the star fields
Joseph Narusiewicz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lovers Amidst The Star Fields by Joseph Narusiewicz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I am ok as I am, Tim Holmes Jr
- Raindrops - Greek Version, Elia Michael
- Did Jesus Make Love?, Monk E. Biz
- Darkness and Light, Terrance Tracy
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES من بطون الايام, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hide and sick play, gajanan mishra
- Hide and sick, gajanan mishra
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is better to write a poem, gajanan mishra
- Years are fine, Cigeng Zhang