**Loving a Marine**
Loving a marine,
isn't what they say.
And loving him,
Is a high price to pay.
It's mostly loving,
With nothing ot hold.
It's being so young,
Yet feeling old.
So love him, miss him,
And cherish your dreams.
And always be proud to,
Love Your Marine.
Cherokee Lady's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Loving a Marine** by Cherokee Lady )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara