To the loving memory of Shrii Shrii Anandamurtijii my spiritual guide.
Memories are not just memories,
which happiness or sorrow bring.
Your memory lives beyond sorrow,
'tis bliss that can be felt within.
I remember your deep wisdom
That brought a brighter tomorrow
And mem’ries become eternal,
When we realize the love Supreme,
That love that makes you immortal
That frees you from sorrow
And suffuses life with joy
like an endless stream.
Mem’ries means that garland,
Of fragrant jasmine flowers,
Offered at the feet of my beloved
as a token of my surrender,
whose memory is so tender,
like blossoms that just flowered
in the core of my burning heart,
that burns with the fire of love.
Roberto Echanes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loving Reminiscences by Roberto Echanes )
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak