Sun up high
So it's noon?
Time really fly.
So, here i lay
With a story to tell
About big-bellied men with tie
Flocking 5-star hotel.
They get 5-course meal
When i afford none
Thanks to the money they steal
It has made them won.
They run the state
Our life in their hands
They decide our fate
Is that why they kick us hard?
Bieze Josephat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lunch Time by Bieze Josephat )
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
- We are superior to all, Aftab Alam
- Love Deity, Aftab Alam
- Your Love Affairs With Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- With love affairs, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)