Sun up high
So it's noon?
Time really fly.
So, here i lay
With a story to tell
About big-bellied men with tie
Flocking 5-star hotel.
They get 5-course meal
When i afford none
Thanks to the money they steal
It has made them won.
They run the state
Our life in their hands
They decide our fate
Is that why they kick us hard?
Bieze Josephat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lunch Time by Bieze Josephat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(1644 - 1694)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- EMOTIONS, Eugene Latumbo
- LOVE, Eugene Latumbo
- Duty of a good friend, gajanan mishra
- FRIENDSHIP, Eugene Latumbo
- Inspiration, Michael P. McParland
- Intesely Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Jakhm dilon kaa jab bhi dhoun,, Aftab Alam
- achchhe din aa gaye, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- Into The Valley, Michael P. McParland
- It's All For You, Michael P. McParland