Don Juan Tenorio
LYING NAKED NEXT TO YOU
Lying naked next to you,
On a bed soaked through with sweat.
Your hair pasted to your face,
With an expression I won't forget.
A glassy stare is in your eyes,
And I don' think you see me yet.
Silent now, no more wild cries,
Are you satisfied my pet?
Slowly now you come around,
Focusing your eyes on it.
And you plead with me again,
'Please give me more, just a bit'
Don Juan Tenorio
Don Juan Tenorio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LYING NAKED NEXT TO YOU by Don Juan Tenorio )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 August 1880 – 9 November 1918)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Love's Substitute, Bernard O'Dowd
Poem of the Day
- Mountainclimber, hafiz qasim
- Miss Legs, Dorsey Baker
- A Lesson to Fur and Leather Entertainers, rohan bendre
- Love Is Here To Stay, Dorsey Baker
- Mother's helplessness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Lesson of Patriotism, rohan bendre
- Pen-and-Ink, hafiz qasim
- Destroyer and Preserver, hafiz qasim
- My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- TEACHER, Shachi Kaul