Don Juan Tenorio
LYING NAKED NEXT TO YOU
Lying naked next to you,
On a bed soaked through with sweat.
Your hair pasted to your face,
With an expression I won't forget.
A glassy stare is in your eyes,
And I don' think you see me yet.
Silent now, no more wild cries,
Are you satisfied my pet?
Slowly now you come around,
Focusing your eyes on it.
And you plead with me again,
'Please give me more, just a bit'
Don Juan Tenorio
Don Juan Tenorio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LYING NAKED NEXT TO YOU by Don Juan Tenorio )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Life is more than anything else, gajanan mishra
- DJ, The Making of A DJ, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable
- SELF-INTROSPECTION ON MY HAPPY BIRTH DAY, Purusottam Chuli
- I Wish For Peace, Serena Blackinton