If I would graze your hair only,
It would more than suffice.
If I could look into your eyes only,
I would pay that price.
If I could touch your hand,
I would make it so.
If I could hold you close,
I would never let go.
If I would but have,
That thing they call true
I would tell you forever,
That I love you.
Donnie Wolff's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mahal Kita by Donnie Wolff )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra