William Butler Yeats
WHERE has Maid Quiet gone to,
Nodding her russet hood?
The winds that awakened the stars
Are blowing through my blood.
O how could I be so calm
When she rose up to depart?
Now words that called up the lightning
Are hurtling through my heart.
William Butler Yeats's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maid Quiet by William Butler Yeats )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- मा जालांखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Complete woman, hasmukh amathalal
- # Life #, Aparna Chatterjee
- Shhh Cricket, Ima Ryma
- Lord Buddha again, hasmukh amathalal
- आं लाजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma