MAKE - BELIEVE
The skin drifts:
explores the trash:
Atlast the path was liberated.
Each leaf becomes a face
of a felled tree
outside the wisdom;
you make death
reversal of pathology,
a hospital expires in bed;
peace was shattered
in the womb of an oyster.
No pearl was found.
with void, you reach the door of truth,
requesting to meet the core thought.
Turned down. You think.
Therefore I tell a lie
to bluff the god.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MAKE - BELIEVE by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico