A four-leaf clover could be growing in a field.
I’d never stoop to pluck in case delusion was revealed.
I’d daisy-chain caprice or blend a whimsy potpourri,
imagining it grew that way for me.
A fresh love poem could be flashing through the sea.
I’d not use line or net because it’s perfect swimming free,
but I could chase red herring through translucent truthful blue,
pretending it was made for me by you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Make-believe by Diane Hine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair
- Rest in my book of brook:, binod bastola
- Rascal, Mandolyn ...
- The Homecoming, Gopikrishnan Nair
- A Blanket of Starz! is a Goodnight~, Monk E. Biz
- Investing In Banks Or Companies Beware, Terence G. Craddock
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj