man with golden pen
The man with the golden pen
The president a man of great charm
erudition, has a shady side caused by
his absolute power over others.
Every Tuesday he is presented with
a list of state enemies, he reads and
put a cross of those who have to die.
When doing this he sits alone in his
office, the moment when he is god
decides who is going to live or die.
No man is strong enough to resist
the power bestowed on him, luckily
we have elections but do we listen?
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (man with golden pen by oskar hansen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra