man with golden pen
The man with the golden pen
The president a man of great charm
erudition, has a shady side caused by
his absolute power over others.
Every Tuesday he is presented with
a list of state enemies, he reads and
put a cross of those who have to die.
When doing this he sits alone in his
office, the moment when he is god
decides who is going to live or die.
No man is strong enough to resist
the power bestowed on him, luckily
we have elections but do we listen?
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (man with golden pen by oskar hansen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- Thrills and spills(Hindi translation), Thampi KEE
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey