jabberm alessawy (1970 /07 / 1 / Baghdad)
Man & woman (1) 12 / 18
1) A woman is the outer skin of a man.
2) A woman is the wood and the man is the hunter.
3) A woman is a man's shadow so how can she lead him?
4) A woman is a man's inhale
5) A woman has two arms.
One for her lover./ and the other for his defeat.
6) A woman's kiss is to get into her man's heart
but a man's kiss is to get into his woman's down part convex.
7) A man sleeps in a woman's lap only to leave her play with his head.
8) The pride of a woman lies in her magic.
Who can ask a magician for his secrets! !
9) A woman in love loses her mind, but a man in love loses his sight.
10) A woman may marry for motherhood, but aman marry for his eroticism.
Comments about this poem (Man & woman (1) 12 / 18 by jabberm alessawy )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
William Ernest Henley
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings