jabberm alessawy (1970 /07 / 1 / Baghdad)
Man & woman (2) 12 / 26 / ooo
1) A woman marries the strong man, but never loves him.
A man loves the strong woman but never marries her
2) A woman loves by her heart, but a man love thru his eyes.
3) A woman in love loses her mind, but a man in love loses his sight.
4) A woman traps her man thru her silence, but he traps her thru gestures
5) A woman leads a man to bed by her scent and smiles, but he leads herto
his bed thru his whispers.
6) A wman's jealousy is tamed, a man's is wild but short.
7) A woman may keep her man only as a gaurd, but he keeps her only forher
8) A woman's life goal is a home, but a man's goal is his desir
9) U reward a woman u satisfy her desire, but u reward amn u satisfy his
10) A man without a woman is blind in a jungle, but a woman without a man
is a miarable single.
Comments about this poem (Man & woman (2) 12 / 26 / ooo by jabberm alessawy )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley