Man & woman (2) 12 / 26 / ooo
1) A woman marries the strong man, but never loves him.
A man loves the strong woman but never marries her
2) A woman loves by her heart, but a man love thru his eyes.
3) A woman in love loses her mind, but a man in love loses his sight.
4) A woman traps her man thru her silence, but he traps her thru gestures
5) A woman leads a man to bed by her scent and smiles, but he leads herto
his bed thru his whispers.
6) A wman's jealousy is tamed, a man's is wild but short.
7) A woman may keep her man only as a gaurd, but he keeps her only forher
8) A woman's life goal is a home, but a man's goal is his desir
9) U reward a woman u satisfy her desire, but u reward amn u satisfy his
10) A man without a woman is blind in a jungle, but a woman without a man
is a miarable single.
jabberm alessawy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man & woman (2) 12 / 26 / ooo by jabberm alessawy )
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
- 21 Years Gone By, Edward Kofi Louis
- Corruption, abhi mangla
- Nature, abhi mangla
- Mate, legitimate!, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)