jabberm alessawy (1970 /07 / 1 / Baghdad)
Man & woman (2) 12 / 26 / ooo
1) A woman marries the strong man, but never loves him.
A man loves the strong woman but never marries her
2) A woman loves by her heart, but a man love thru his eyes.
3) A woman in love loses her mind, but a man in love loses his sight.
4) A woman traps her man thru her silence, but he traps her thru gestures
5) A woman leads a man to bed by her scent and smiles, but he leads herto
his bed thru his whispers.
6) A wman's jealousy is tamed, a man's is wild but short.
7) A woman may keep her man only as a gaurd, but he keeps her only forher
8) A woman's life goal is a home, but a man's goal is his desir
9) U reward a woman u satisfy her desire, but u reward amn u satisfy his
10) A man without a woman is blind in a jungle, but a woman without a man
is a miarable single.
Comments about this poem (Man & woman (2) 12 / 26 / ooo by jabberm alessawy )
The best paperback
books of 2013
Heart of Darkness and Other Great Works by Joseph Conrad
See the Original Magazine Publication
Samuel R. Delany Has Been Named Grand Master
For 2013 By The Science Fiction And Fantasy Writers Of America
The Best Poetry Books
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
William Ernest Henley
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings