Man & Woman (3) 12 / 26 / Ooo In Bed - Poem by jabberm alessawy
1) In bed a man's fail bring a woman's sorrow, but a woman's fail bring man's
2) In bed the hard part ends soft, but the soft parts end hard
3) A pole and a drench/ in bed the pole is bare and dry, but the drench is full
of fluid and shade
4) In bed the hard part ends thirsty, but the soft part ends full
5) In bed a woman cares for her inner part, but a man cares for external.
6) In bed one with monthly period, but the other is with daily one.
7) In bed a woman dries her body, but a man sweats salty water.
8) In bed the soft part shrinks deeper, but the hard part struts out
9) in bed a woman topping her man can smell another woman smell
10) In bed a silent woman angers her man, but a silent man arouse his.
Comments about Man & Woman (3) 12 / 26 / Ooo In Bed by jabberm alessawy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.