jabberm alessawy (1970 /07 / 1 / Baghdad)
Man & woman (3) 12 / 26 / ooo in bed
1) In bed a man's fail bring a woman's sorrow, but a woman's fail bring man's
2) In bed the hard part ends soft, but the soft parts end hard
3) A pole and a drench/ in bed the pole is bare and dry, but the drench is full
of fluid and shade
4) In bed the hard part ends thirsty, but the soft part ends full
5) In bed a woman cares for her inner part, but a man cares for external.
6) In bed one with monthly period, but the other is with daily one.
7) In bed a woman dries her body, but a man sweats salty water.
8) In bed the soft part shrinks deeper, but the hard part struts out
9) in bed a woman topping her man can smell another woman smell
10) In bed a silent woman angers her man, but a silent man arouse his.
Comments about this poem (Man & woman (3) 12 / 26 / ooo in bed by jabberm alessawy )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
William Ernest Henley
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings