Each day that passes,
Our memories shall never faulter.
Each second that goes by,
Your memory will never fade.
Those gentle memories
We shall tresure for always.
Even though you aren't here,
My memories of you will be there.
Through the good times
And the bad.
I wish you were here now,
Yet I know it wasn't meant to be.
You are gone
And I still stay.
Memories for always
And for eternity
Will be engraved in this
Marker and in everyone who loved you.
Nightshade Starlight's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marker by Nightshade Starlight )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine