Annalee Hopkins Somerville
>A union of two hearts,
A reunion of kindred souls,
A strengthening of love,
With infinity to grow old.
Dedication and Devotion,
Trust and Respect,
Cherishing each moment,
Of when you first met.
Building a life time,
Of memories fond,
Loving and Laughing,
Two hearts filled with song.
May the winds of love blow continuously on this love, filling and joining two hearts as one.
© 2011 Wind Songs Spiritual Poetry (In dedication to Bill & Kim Wilson)
Annalee Hopkins Somerville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage.... by Annalee Hopkins Somerville )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fate, Lonely Welshman
- For Her, Lonely Welshman
- Matthew Ch.7 V.12, bryan wallace
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey