What do we know about marriage?
Do we know it could get damage?
When do you know that their the one?
When its all said and done?
Why does marriage get to us?
When its just a fuss?
Why do we want to get married?
When we have so much baggage to carried?
Is marriage really a right thing?
What does it really bring?
Does it bring happiness?
Does it bring maddines?
Could we really know about marriage?
Can it really get damage?
Marlena Scott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage by Marlena Scott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi