What do we know about marriage?
Do we know it could get damage?
When do you know that their the one?
When its all said and done?
Why does marriage get to us?
When its just a fuss?
Why do we want to get married?
When we have so much baggage to carried?
Is marriage really a right thing?
What does it really bring?
Does it bring happiness?
Does it bring maddines?
Could we really know about marriage?
Can it really get damage?
Marlena Scott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage by Marlena Scott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax