Math echoes the halls everyday.
When it reaches my ears, I flinch every time.
Math is torture for me.
Learning all about pi, square roots, formulas, and other things.
Why was math invented!
Why does it have to be pure torture?
I hate math, no wait…I absolutely loathe math.
I will never understand math and that’s final!
No more math for me, it makes my brain dizzy!
But I have to learn math.
We have to use math everyday.
Casey Lyon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Math by Casey Lyon )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall