today wanted mcmuffin
sausage, egg with bits of shell
that one's called mc tuffin
standing in queue mouth went awol
hoping for sausage and egg mcmuffin
upon ordering, explosions in my gut
finding i'd got a mc nothin
only the egg plus the bread
gosh i was a cussin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (mcmuffin by lee fones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...