I am the one walking
Limping, limping, limping
Going going going
And stumbling! stumbling! ! stumbling! ! !
But rising, rising, rising!
I am the one watching my steps
Though the world too
Is watching how
I will brave the odds
Skip the obstacles
It has laid
On my own thoroughfare
And tether them
Beside my way
Rise, rise and rise! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me by Tony Adah )
Did you read them?
- Zulu lezintandane, senzokhaya umhayi
- JANICE'S DRESS., Terry Collett
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi