Memories are happy,
Memories are sad,
Memories are good,
And memories are bad.
We've such a mix of memories,
They fill our waking hours.
But the best thing about memories,
Is the fact that they are ours.
Lizzy Tomlinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories. by Lizzy Tomlinson )
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal