Memories Of You
Memories....... of your beautiful face
Memories........ of your lovely eyes lookin at me
Memories..... of your smile, smiling back at me
Memories...... of your voice softly whispering in my ears
Memories...... of you holding me in your loving arms and never letting me go.
Memories.... of your sweet kisses, and how they tastes so good on my lips.
Memories.....of your sweet smelling cologn, when your near me
Memories....of your tender hugs when you hug me
Memories..... of your phone calls when you called me
But i will always have memories of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories Of You by jennifer hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Woman's Life, Geraldine Kelly
- What is this love?, Mark Heathcote
- Winter Emotions, Jonyta Ward
- What the Seasons Bring, Jonyta Ward
- She's Mine, Robert Williams
- Jacket Rumor II, Bill Grace
- Rain Must Come Down, Thomas Bates
- Jacket Rumor, Bill Grace
- देहाया बिबानगिरि मेलेमनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Little One, Adam M. Snow