Memories Of You
Memories....... of your beautiful face
Memories........ of your lovely eyes lookin at me
Memories..... of your smile, smiling back at me
Memories...... of your voice softly whispering in my ears
Memories...... of you holding me in your loving arms and never letting me go.
Memories.... of your sweet kisses, and how they tastes so good on my lips.
Memories.....of your sweet smelling cologn, when your near me
Memories....of your tender hugs when you hug me
Memories..... of your phone calls when you called me
But i will always have memories of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories Of You by jennifer hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid