'memory by faith'
'Memory by Faith'
as i fall...from the clouds
i see my friends setelcia and kiara looking at me on the mountain top
but the light from the shooting stars has been shared to me,
so they think i'm a shooting star
as i hit the water both the star light and the ocean water vanish
and i am falling
complete darkness around me
'a heart of Darkness, perishes in darkness, a heart of Light, doesnt perish for its purity'
Light and Darkness...?
then i see a platform
Setelcia... Kiara! ...?
the star hits the platform
and cracks it
then i hit the center
and it shatters
jordan scown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('memory by faith' by jordan scown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise