Michael John, Michael John where are you tonight
my Michael John?
You been gone since early yesterday morn,
And if you don't want to come home,
Can't you at least pick up a phone and
let me know where you are Michael John.
And if you would only call, I would tell you all
I love and miss you Michael John.
When your not by my side, I could just
lay down and cry Michael John.
Michael John, Michael John where
are you tonight, Michael John.
I want you home here by my side,
not out roaming the country side.
Where are you tonight my
Please hurry home I love
you Michael John!
(Frist worte it in the summer of 1981)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Michael John by Iva Predum )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Lyre RE-UNSTRUNGED, Dwitun Basumatary
- LUMINOUS, Dwitun Basumatary
- La Lunar, Patricia Grantham
- DREAM OF PEACE, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Motion picture, daniel george
- Fallen, daniel george
- The Shadow Of The Wind., Tony Adah
- True Meaning Of Friendship Quote, thumper 786
- Seesaws المراجيح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- World Leprosy Week, john tiong chunghoo