Moonlight, night-light, star-lights, fire-lights,
Lamplight, candlelight, tea-lights. street light
He ignites all my lights at midnight,
Softening his kisses to fire my senses.
Electrifying my terrified broken heart,
That races for him helplessly, silently, secretly.
His sultry dulcet whispers surround me,
His smooth tender caresses imprison me,
Locks me closer, throws the keys,
Shuts the doors, locks my heart,
Wraps my curves around him,
Breathes heated desire through me,
Softly, secretly at Midnight.
Darling, never leave me at dawn's first light.
Rita Pal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Midnight by Rita Pal )
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Sharada Kuchibhotla
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid