Richard Brautigan (January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984 / Tacoma, Washington)
Listen to this poem:
Milk For The Duck
unlaid / 20 days
Submitted: Monday, January 13, 2003
Poet Other Poems
- 30 Cents, Two Transfers, Love
- A Boat
- All Watched Over by Machines of Loving G...
- At the California Institute of Technolog...
- Autobiography (Polish It Like A Piece of...
- Boo, Forever
- Color As Beginning
- December 30
- Gee, You're So Beautiful That It's Start...
- Haiku Ambulance
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Haiku Ambulance by Richard Brautigan )
People who read Richard Brautigan also read
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley