Has there ever been a woman so grand and magnificent?
Has there ever been a beauty so simple and eloquent?
Has there ever been a heart so pure and magnificent?
Has there ever been an example so good and benevolent?
Has there ever been a touch so soft and omnipotent?
Has there ever been a voice so subtle and intelligent?
Has there ever been a body so delicate and compliment?
Has there ever been a mind so sharp and intent?
Has there ever been eyes so clear and without end?
Has there ever been a soul so clean and illuminate?
Has there ever been a dream so real as your being?
Jeff Rushton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Millennial by Jeff Rushton )
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friends and foes, gajanan mishra
- Out There, Fatima Nusairat
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)