Has there ever been a woman so grand and magnificent?
Has there ever been a beauty so simple and eloquent?
Has there ever been a heart so pure and magnificent?
Has there ever been an example so good and benevolent?
Has there ever been a touch so soft and omnipotent?
Has there ever been a voice so subtle and intelligent?
Has there ever been a body so delicate and compliment?
Has there ever been a mind so sharp and intent?
Has there ever been eyes so clear and without end?
Has there ever been a soul so clean and illuminate?
Has there ever been a dream so real as your being?
Jeff Rushton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Millennial by Jeff Rushton )
- Fact, Somanathan Iyer
- missing my son, jaquesha webb
- Love is tolerance, Somanathan Iyer
- Flattered lives, Somanathan Iyer
- Live Paintings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Colorless Light, Sandra Feldman
- The ragged men of Indian English poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thoughts, nicholle gibson
- PH: Sin: The Wages Of Sin, Brian Johnston
- Ideals Envisioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)