Has there ever been a woman so grand and magnificent?
Has there ever been a beauty so simple and eloquent?
Has there ever been a heart so pure and magnificent?
Has there ever been an example so good and benevolent?
Has there ever been a touch so soft and omnipotent?
Has there ever been a voice so subtle and intelligent?
Has there ever been a body so delicate and compliment?
Has there ever been a mind so sharp and intent?
Has there ever been eyes so clear and without end?
Has there ever been a soul so clean and illuminate?
Has there ever been a dream so real as your being?
Jeff Rushton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Millennial by Jeff Rushton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay