Rachel The Hair Guru
Like a warm summer breeze
you swirl around in my mind
Your voice echoing in my ears,
resounding in my heart.
Throwing caution to the wind
I give in to the splendor
in awe of it all.
As I ride a wave of emotions
Ebbing and flowing,
rushing over me ever so quickly
Intoxicating me with your being.
Sending my heart a flutter
blowing my mind
like a kiss in the air.
Rachel The Hair Guru's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mind Blowing by Rachel The Hair Guru )
- Wade Seego Believes Soylent Green Is Peo.., R. T. Smith
- Twang Chic: Sam Buckhannon Explores the .., R. T. Smith
- The Phyllis, R. T. Smith
- Sheriff Matt Whitlock Confesses to a Les.., R. T. Smith
- Let a wife, gajanan mishra
- CRACK, Shannon Strauss
- Wise Ones Have Said, Naveed Akram
- LOFTY PERSON, Shannon Strauss
- U-Turn., Achill Ladd
- Scavenging the Wall, R. T. Smith
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)