Rachel The Hair Guru
Like a warm summer breeze
you swirl around in my mind
Your voice echoing in my ears,
resounding in my heart.
Throwing caution to the wind
I give in to the splendor
in awe of it all.
As I ride a wave of emotions
Ebbing and flowing,
rushing over me ever so quickly
Intoxicating me with your being.
Sending my heart a flutter
blowing my mind
like a kiss in the air.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mind Blowing by Rachel The Hair Guru )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak