Rachel The Hair Guru
Like a warm summer breeze
you swirl around in my mind
Your voice echoing in my ears,
resounding in my heart.
Throwing caution to the wind
I give in to the splendor
in awe of it all.
As I ride a wave of emotions
Ebbing and flowing,
rushing over me ever so quickly
Intoxicating me with your being.
Sending my heart a flutter
blowing my mind
like a kiss in the air.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mind Blowing by Rachel The Hair Guru )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Change! ' They Said By P.Lal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Memories, Sunny Chopra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma