Rachel The Hair Guru
Like a warm summer breeze
you swirl around in my mind
Your voice echoing in my ears,
resounding in my heart.
Throwing caution to the wind
I give in to the splendor
in awe of it all.
As I ride a wave of emotions
Ebbing and flowing,
rushing over me ever so quickly
Intoxicating me with your being.
Sending my heart a flutter
blowing my mind
like a kiss in the air.
Rachel The Hair Guru's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mind Blowing by Rachel The Hair Guru )
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Broken Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My mattress, Nassy Fesharaki
- أولوية, مالك حداد
- Finding Self, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- سأهبك غزالة, مالك حداد
- To my one and only (April 3,2014), Didith Marcelo
- de compras, Von Kimball Barney
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)