There are no mistakes, only experiences
From all mistake someone has to learn to progress.
There are many teachings what is kindness or bad,
If one still follows his/her feelings, eventually will get it back.
This is the law, built into all humanity
Sooner or later they catch the bad doer without pity.
So, think it over what you do, goodness or maliciousness,
Without blame of others, anger, hatred or self righteousness.
However, if you are kind, from the heart, understanding & loving,
You'll get that back manifold as you are deserving.
So, think over your deeds before you step forward,
The law of life is built in, you cannot disregard.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mistakes. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah