Dr John Celes
Monotetra: Reading through her Holidays
Her holidays have just begun;
She reads all story books for fun;
She loves the early morning sun,
And loves to pun, and loves to pun.
She loves to read all kinds of books;
She loves the comic books on spooks;
She loves new dresses, and good looks;
Her mother cooks, her mother cooks.
She aims to be a teacher great;
The play-field is her only hate!
Librarian is her soul-mate;
She’s never late, she’s never late.
Each morn, she wakes up quite early,
And brushes teeth that look pearly;
She bathes and dresses up dearly,
And reads clearly, and reads clearly.
She has a lot of books to read;
She loves to buy books – her one greed!
And when she reads, she will not heed;
She reads indeed, she reads indeed.
copyright by dr john celes 3-11-2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Monotetra: Reading through her Holidays by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Sarakara aapananka dwarare, gajanan mishra
- Man: A proud species, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ONly needed, hasmukh amathalal
- Govt at people's door, gajanan mishra
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Let world be aware, hasmukh amathalal
- As She Wrought, Darlene Walsh
- When A Man Offers His Heart, Lora Colon